Rates & Availability
- Casa Phil is only rented for a minimum stay of 3 days
- For stays between 4 to 6 days, a prorata rate will be calculated based on the applicable weekly rate.
- A discount of minimum 15% is applied to stays longer than 7 days
- A 1000 US$ security damage deposit is required upon check-in and will be returned at check-out upon confirmation of no damages. Guests (only for US residents) may also alternatively subscribe a 1.500 us$ Property Damage Protection Insurance provided through http://www.vacationprotection.com/
- A deductible deposit of 250 us$ is to be paid for deposit forward electric consumption. A power meter that measures electric consumption is installed in the property. It will be checked at check-in and check-out, the electric consumption will be deducted from the electricity deposit and the left-over balance returned.
- Payment method is US$. We offer 3 accepted payments methods: 1) Wiring to Banco Santa Cruz Dominican Republic bank (no fee) 2) Wiring to US Chase (100US$ fee) 3) Credit Card payment (3.5% fee).